ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
A "must-have" kitchen aid for any serious cook is a food thermometer. This ThermoPro TP01 Universal Instant Read Digital Cooking Thermometer quickly measures the temperature of food in about 10 to 15 seconds, offers unique features to assist you in your cooking. To measure a food's temperature, the 4.7 inch long probe will allow you to stick it deep inside a food's surface with its wide measuring range of -40°F-302°F.
- Versatile, durable, and reliable, designed for professional and home cooks alike with Instant Read technology.
- Food grade stainless steel probe with "STEP-DOWN" tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly.
- Smart sensor quickly jumps to the target temperature range, then stabilizes in seconds.
- Measures in Fahrenheit and Celsius, measurement range: -40°F-302°F(-40°C-150°C), accurate to ±1.5°F/0.8°C
- A built-in pocket clip for safekeeping and fast access any time you're grilling, roasting, or smoking.
- With pre-installed battery, 18 months life with normal use.
Instructions for Use:
- Insert probe of thermometer into thickest part of meat. Ensure the tip is not touching bone, gristle, cooking pan or is inserted in the cavity, because the center of a food is usually cooler than the outer surface, place the tip in the center of the thickest part of the food.
Use and Care:
- Before using, wash or wipe clean the stainless steel probe in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly to remove any residue which may remain from the crafting process.
- Not recommended for dishwasher cleaning after use.
- Do not leave thermometer in food while cooking.